At KMC Crossfest under the lights on Friday night, Jeremy had a tougher race, but his newest teammate Spencer Petrov had a great ride, finishing second behind Tobin Ortenblad and proving he was a great pick for a young rider to bring onto Aspire Racing. Ellen Noble rode to a strong seventh place finish, while Jeremy Powers ended in 32nd.
Sunday’s race was better for Jeremy, who finished in seventh, as did Ellen in the women’s race. Spencer was 11th.
Stay tuned as the team heads to Charm City—and look for more episodes of Behind THE Barriers, coming soon!
Read more about the races here:
- VeloNews: Race Report Day 1
- CXMagazine: Race Report Day 1, Elite Men
- CXMagazine: Race Report Day 1, Elite Women
- VeloNews: Day 2 Report
- CXMagazine: Race Report Day 2, Elite Women
- CXMagazine: Race Report Day 2, Elite Men